A pair of unconnected fires in Kitchener has actually caused a canine dying as well as an Ontario Fire Marshal examination.
Firefighters were called to Onward Avenue around 3 p.m. Sunday for a fire in an apartment.
The entire building was evacuated as well as a man was required to an out-of-region medical facility with non-life-threatening injuries.
Kitchener Fire states The Ontario Fire Marshal has begun an examination into the case, while Waterloo local cops state the cause is ruled out questionable.
The damage to the device is approximated around $300,000.
Additionally around 3 p.m. Sunday, crews were phoned call to Essen Road for another fire in a house.
Kitchener Fire claims it was consisted of to one system and also began with an unattended candle light.
They add that they were incapable to save a canine from the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Damages to the home is approximated around $400,000.